Thread: Help! I stubbed my toe!

Default Help! I stubbed my toe!

I recently stubbed my toe and it really hurts, fortunately I didn't break it this time as I did last time!

I was just wondering what other vegans eat to help with a stubbed toe and what I could eat to prevent it from happening again in the future? I'm not currently taking any supplements outside the ones added to the margarine I sometimes have. Should I be? I've read that vitamin D helps with bone strength, do you think if I stood outside for a while each day it might toughen up my toes so that they're less likely to suffer a stubbing in future?

Thanks in advance for any advice anyone can offer.
    "I don't want to live on this planet any more" - Professor Hubert J. Farnsworth

Quote Risker View Post
    I recently stubbed my toe and it really hurts, fortunately I didn't break it this time as I did last time!

I was just wondering what other vegans eat to help with a stubbed toe and what I could eat to prevent it from happening again in the future? I'm not currently taking any supplements outside the ones added to the margarine I sometimes have. Should I be? I've read that vitamin D helps with bone strength, do you think if I stood outside for a while each day it might toughen up my toes so that they're less likely to suffer a stubbing in future?

Thanks in advance for any advice anyone can offer.
    Haha, I know that this is a p*ss-take, but clumsiness is just innate!
    Houmous atá ann!

Default Re: Help! I stubbed my toe!

I'd suggest a healthy dose of vitamin A, for the eyesight.........
    "when the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace" Jimi Hendrix

Perhaps you could eat walnuts and then take the discarded hulls and make toe guards out of them.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ragnvae...1454/lightbox/

Quote Tabbycat View Post
    Perhaps you could eat walnuts and then take the discarded hulls and make toe guards out of them.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ragnvae...1454/lightbox/
    Walnut shell armour! You know you're a vegan when... haha!
    Houmous atá ann!

Can't tell you what to eat in order to protect your toes, but IF you eat bananas (perfect food IMO), make sure that the peels are safely in the bin and not lying around in your kitchen...

Best regards,
    Andy

worry no more Mr Risker... you can now eat as you like without the need for supplements thanks to these 2 handy inventions:

http://www.amazon.com/Toe-Saver-2000.../dp/B0015S4AOS

http://www.inventionconnection.com/BOOTHS/booth447.html
    "when the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace" Jimi Hendrix

Oh no Did you ever stub it before you became vegan? Perhaps you need a multivitamin.

ETA those are amazing finds, Tickled Onion. With the amazon one I imagine the tricky bit is knowing when you're about to stub your toe so you can put it on