Thread: "You don't have permission to access /forums/newthread.php on this server."

Default "You don't have permission to access /forums/newthread.php on this server."

Hi all,
    I'm sometimes getting this error messages when trying to post a new thread here:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /forums/newthread.php on this server.
    Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Some of these problems were sorted out by the server company we use a couple of weeks ago, but the problems are not still completely solved. Since I, having an Admin account have these problems , I assume other users have seen this error message as well.

I don't know exactly how long this problem has existed, but as soon as the problem is solved, I'll let you know in this thread.
    I will not eat anything that walks, swims, flies, runs, skips, hops or crawls.

Default Re: "You don't have permission to access /forums/newthread.php on this server."

Yeah, I got that too. I thought it was just my crummy tablet.
    "I don't want to live on this planet any more" - Professor Hubert J. Farnsworth

Default Re: "You don't have permission to access /forums/newthread.php on this server."

Thanks for the heads up Korn.

Getting lots of errors today, just had this;

Resource Limit Is Reached
    Also had 500 internal server errors I think as well as something else I can't remember.
    "I don't want to live on this planet any more" - Professor Hubert J. Farnsworth

Thanks for reporting it, I've had three different error messages today as well, and a very unresponsive server.

Calling the server company and mailing them several times over the last days haven't helped much, but they promised to contact me ASAP.