Thread: Anyone knows of a great cookbook with a lot of pictures?

Default Anyone knows of a great cookbook with a lot of pictures?

I have several vegan cookbooks (from the classic veganomicon to the uncheese cookbook), but these days I am more looking for a book with a lot of visual inspiration. Most of the books I see on amazon have no or very few pictures. Any recommendations?
    All beings tremble before violence. All fear death, all love life. See yourself in others. Then whom can you hurt? What harm can you do? - Buddha

Quote BlackNeko View Post
    I have several vegan cookbooks (from the classic veganomicon to the uncheese cookbook), but these days I am more looking for a book with a lot of visual inspiration. Most of the books I see on amazon have no or very few pictures. Any recommendations?
    Hi BlackNeko! I understand what you mean, it is always nice to see what recipes look like!

I like Vegan Eats World, it has alot of pictures and is a nice, hardback book. I think publishers are starting to realise that people will pay for a nice, glossy vegan cookbook with pictures so we're seeing more of them.
    Houmous atá ann!

Default Re: Anyone knows of a great cookbook with a lot of pictures?

Hi
    Betty Goes Vegan does have quite a few photo's but its hard to find a book that has huge amounts, although if I remember rightly Hearty Vegan Meals and The Best Veggie Burgers do as well.
    You could also try Goodreads, they have a Vegan cooking group with threads about certain cookbooks (I think theres about 70 at the moment) where people sometimes put pics of stuff they have made from the book

Default Re: Anyone knows of a great cookbook with a lot of pictures?

Thank you all for your suggestions! I will look these books up on Amazon

I didn't know about Goodread's vegan cooking group; good to know!
    All beings tremble before violence. All fear death, all love life. See yourself in others. Then whom can you hurt? What harm can you do? - Buddha