Thread: Eco friendly/green enthusiasts for online project

Default Eco friendly/green enthusiasts for online project

Hello, I am looking for some Eco Friendly/Green Enthusiasts that may want to get involved in an online project.

If you are passionate about the environment and want to get involved please message me.

Default Re: Eco Friendly/Green Enthusiasts for online project

A few more details would help
    "I don't want to live on this planet any more" - Professor Hubert J. Farnsworth

I'm looking for eco enthusiasts to help maintain a website

You can be a main contributor to a particular section or a few or even a general moderator. We are after regular posters who can help grow an eco community and be part of the team.

Below is an idea of what we are looking for:

Green News and Events - A contributor to regularly post news that you find on other websites/blogs.
    Charities and Causes - A contributor to regularly post petitions and causes. Maybe a daily petition from the petition site, care2 or a site of your choice.

Green Home and Gardening - A contributor that is interested about the home and garden to share eco tips.
    Health, Nutrition and Wellbeing - A contributor who is interesting in health products, nutrition and general wellbeing to share tips and post about eco products and other wellbeing/health related posts.
    Food, Recipes and Eating Out - A contributor who likes to post recipes, polls and/or review restaurants etc.
    Green Transport - A contributor who is interested in transport such as eco cars etc.
    Eco Holidays and Travel - A contributor to regularly post holiday and travel related topics, polls, reviews etc.
    Parenting, Education and Caring - A contributor to regularly post information, poll and reviews related to Parenting, Education and Caring.
    Recycled Arts and Crafts - A contributor to post about arts a crafts, maybe post pictures, how-to guides and polls.

If interested please PM me.

Thanks.