Thread: Looking for a Raw Vegan Private Chef

Exclamation Looking for a Raw Vegan Private Chef

Hi Everyone,

I am looking to hire a part-time private chef who is interested in preparing healthy and great tasting food.

The role will involve preparing raw, vegan food to a high standard for a busy professional. Flexibility to cook from different locations (within Central London), at short notice is very important. You must also be able to respond well to frequent changes in plans.

You must be able to demonstrate a good understanding of preparing healthy, tasty vegan food quickly and of high quality. Previous experience in preparing raw food, although desirable, is not necessary as long as there is an interest in this type of cooking.

You will also be required to buy good quality ingredients for the meals on a daily basis.
    It is important that the candidate is passionate and enthusiastic about healthy living and knows where to source the best ingredients in London.

Flexibility with hours is also very important as you may be required to come and cook at our offices at short notice.

Remuneration is negotiable. Hours of work will usually be evenings between 4-8pm but could also be lunch times depending on schedules.

Please send an email to: spanish.spanish54@gmail.com if you are interested in applying.

Mousee!!

Default Re: Looking for a Raw Vegan Private Chef

Hope you have, I would have.but.I'm based in brighton.