Thread: How I throw away less trash in 1 year than most do in 1 day...

Default How I throw away less trash in 1 year than most do in 1 day...

In this video I donīt throw my trash away for 1 full year and then weigh all of the trash and compare it to what the average person throws away each day. (Which is about 5 pounds.)

A vegan diet based on whole foods combined with a minimalist lifestyle is going to result in a LOT less trash being thrown away.

I hope you enjoy this video... Any questions or comments are more than welcome, and I of course am interested in reducing the amount of trash that I throw away even more.

Default Re: How I Throw Away Less Trash In 1 Year Than Most Do In 1 Day...

I was quite inspired when you posted this on 30BAD, but it's very hard to find anything in uk supermarkets (where i live anyway) that isn't wrapped in 3 feet of sweaty clingfilm and a polystyrene tray, which makes me laugh when the Libdems want to charge 5p for a carrier bag to help the environment...

I do drive them mad though when i dont put loose veg/fruit in one of the little plastic bags and it rolls all over the place, i always tell them i'll put it in a bag when they provide recycled paper ones
    "when the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace" Jimi Hendrix

Default Re: How I Throw Away Less Trash In 1 Year Than Most Do In 1 Day...

When I moved to Costa Rica last year one of the first things that I learned to say in Spanish was ĻNo bolsa por favorĻ which means ĻNo bag pleaseĻ.