Thread: Where shall I go?

Red face Where shall I go?

So the situation has arisen that I have some money and about 3-6 months off work (don't feel jealous, I needed it and deserved it)

I'd like to go and see things and places and maybe do things too, so, would anyone like to suggest somewhere to go, or even better, like me to visit them? (I hate being on my own). You don't have to lend me somewhere to sleep or anything, I can always get a cheap hotel for that and if we truly get on each others tits then so be it, carpe diem!

All I'd ask of you is a days conversation, maybe some help getting food (I'll pay!) and hopefully a good time!

All of this starts about two days from now and can last up to 6 months depending on how upset my credit card company get

So, any takers?
    "I don't want to live on this planet any more" - Professor Hubert J. Farnsworth

Default Re: Where shall I go?

I'm not jealous but - you jammy sod!

I know you're not looking for accommodation but FWIW I was reading that couchsurfing can be a good way of meeting other vegans in new places http://imogenmichel.blogspot.co.uk/2...or-vegans.html

I would definitely go to Berlin, if you haven't already been - it's great for vegan shopping and eating.

If you don't mind risking a night in an unhygeinic sh*t-hole (pretty much, seriously) you'd be welcome to mine for a tour of Milton Keynes, Risker.

Other risks, which obviously, being a Risker, you should have no fear of include ...

1. Territorial hormonaly over-charged built-like-a-brick-outhouse teenaged son.

2. Man eating girl freind.

3. Long haired hyper-allergenic cat. (Even other cats are allergic to her).

4. Being chauffeured around by a mad-man (c'est moi!) in a very fast car that does not offer the protection of a roof.

5. Compulsory attendance of Karate class (dependant on which day of the week it is).

Benefits include:

1. More roundabouts per mile of road than you can find anywhere else in the world.

2. More waterfront than Venice.

3. Buddhist temple.

5. Best all-veg Chinese restaurant in the world.

6. Chance to get photographed in obscene pose (obligatory) with one, or more, of MK's famous concrete cows

And ... errr ... that's it basicaly!
    All done in the best possible taste ...

Good plan batman!

Get thee to a nunnery? My imagination is running wild thinking of how jealous I might really be if you were all over a nice pair of tits - like, in the marzipan capitol of southern France with a gang of string-bean connoisseurs on their own wicked, gallic burgundy-stained holiday cum vacances! "Everything but Discover..." is my motto as purr the plastic/credit business while imhf-lo the takers are always the fools : )

You'd be welcome to come to Wandsworth too of course, Risker, but I'm guessing you're thinking about somewhere a little more exotic

Quote harpy View Post
    You'd be welcome to come to Wandsworth too of course, Risker, but I'm guessing you're thinking about somewhere a little more exotic
    Not at all really, I mean I was considering abroad but that costs loads so maybe just one trip abroad and the rest around here. Thanks!

Quote Clueless Git View Post
    If you don't mind risking a night in an unhygeinic sh*t-hole (pretty much, seriously) you'd be welcome to mine for a tour of Milton Keynes, Risker.

Other risks, which obviously, being a Risker, you should have no fear of include ...

1. Territorial hormonaly over-charged built-like-a-brick-outhouse teenaged son.

(Yeah, can I just not meet?)

2. Man eating girl freind.

(So long as she doesn't force feed then thats groovy)

3. Long haired hyper-allergenic cat. (Even other cats are allergic to her).

Stick it under my nose, do your worst!

4. Being chauffeured around by a mad-man (c'est moi!) in a very fast car that does not offer the protection of a roof.

That sounds brilliant!

5. Compulsory attendance of Karate class (dependant on which day of the week it is).

No, sod off.

Benefits include:

1. More roundabouts per mile of road than you can find anywhere else in the world.

The world goes around so we'd be staying still maybe?

2. More waterfront than Venice.

Depends how nice really doesn't it? Broken can of special brew up the bum I imagine hurts!

3. Buddhist temple.

Computer says no.

5. Best all-veg Chinese restaurant in the world.

Computer has broken with too many positive responses!

6. Chance to get photographed in obscene pose (obligatory) with one, or more, of MK's famous concrete cows

Yay! That sounds great, showing people on Facebook that I'm better than them (genuinely)

And ... errr ... that's it basicaly!
    I'd love that squire, and if you could introduce me to other people I'd love that too, I'm pretty much all free so tell me when and when

Quote Risker View Post
    I'd love that squire, and if you could introduce me to other people I'd love that too, I'm pretty much all free so tell me when and when
    I

If I could just refer you back to risk 2..

Umm..I think that may be me

If so then you definitely should move me in the benefits column. I promise to eat before you arrive and merely engage you with my witty repartee and general wonderfullness.

Quote Risker View Post
    Cool!

Looks like she who must be obeyed is in on the plan too

I'll get clear of my busy period, Risker, then drop you a PM.

Heh! Risker!

Right matey, to meet your joint criteria of not having to do a karate lesson and to get food at the veggie restaurant it needs to be a Thursday that you visit.

Any Thursday from hereon would be cool.

Just give me a coupl'a days notice though!

Hi Risker - I've been trying to PM you but your mailbox is full!