“Blooming Cactus” Lanzarote’s only Vegetarian & Vegan Restaurant is UP FOR SALE!

It´s with reluctance that I am selling Blooming Cactus, but health reasons compel me to. Ideally I would like any new owner to take over the whole “Blooming Cactus” package - name, menu, website, Facebook & Twitter page, and continue the restaurant as before. I am happy to give any training needed and hand over the recipes to the new owner. I’ll even throw in the décor, much of which is personal items, that all our customers seem to like. Or you could bring your own stories.
We started back in 2010 and there were many who thought a ‘no meat’ restaurant wouldn’t last a month in Lanzarote, but 4 years on and we have built a great reputation and growing customer base with both locals and tourists frequenting our establishment. We serve both vegetarian and vegan food from around the world with a strong Greek influence. Our philosophy is to serve fresh, tasty food that will bring a smile to anyone’s face and so far that has worked well. Blooming Cactus has been awarded certificates of Excellence by Tripadvisor and has been recommended in many travel guides including “Lonely Planet”. Type “vegetarian restaurant in Lanzarote” in Google search and you´ll find our website at the top. We are located in Puerto del Carmen in the beautiful Old Town and Harbour area. We have seating for up to 20 people, our entrance is wheelchair accessible and there is ample street parking just outside the restaurant.

The sale price is €30,000 (traspaso) which is negotiable, dependent on how much training etc. is needed.

Please contact Rebecca on the following email if you are interested, or know anyone who might be: rebecca@bloomingcactus.co.uk