Thread: Bulk Buying Laundry and Cleaning products online

Default Bulk Buying Laundry and Cleaning products online

Apologies if this is a dumb question but does anyone buy their washing powder, cleaning products etc etc online, is it even possibly to buy everything in bulk online from one place - cheaply !!! I'm a self employed house cleaner and over the past couple of years I've taken on more and more work and finding the time to search all the supermarket bargains out is hard. I generally go to Lidls on a Saturday morning, then pop to the next small town where there is a Waitrose to get the odd few things I couldnt get in Lidls. Living in a small village we have to travel 8miles+ (in various different directions!) for the various different supermarkets and I used to love doing the rounds and picking up the various things I needed in different stores but I often think it would be so much easier if I could do a one stop shop online for some things especially as I often use my own cleaning products in peoples homes.

Default Re: Bulk Buying Laundry and Cleaning products online

Hi, would this stuff be any good? http://www.naturalcollection.com/shop/bio-d/?page=2 Quite a few of them are available in bulk but I don't know how cheaply they would work out if you used them in industrial quantities as it were. I suppose you could also investigate using stuff like vinegar and bicarbonate of soda http://www.summernaturals.co.uk/inde...index&cPath=80

I've bought stuff from Natural Collection but only just seen Summer Naturals. I might try them though as I get through quite a bit of vinegar etc for cleaning.

Default Re: Bulk Buying Laundry and Cleaning products online

Thanks Harpy !!! I will go google!!!