Hey there Vegan Forum people!

I'm new to the forums. Happy to join and looking forward to contributing to this lively community! Everyone seems so eager to share the stuff they learnt!
I'm making the transition to veganism myself. Taking slow and steady steps to cut out meat and animal-cruelty products from my diet. My wife helps me a lot on this as she is vegan and likes making vegan meals. Been feeling a lot better from my diet lately. Still, I have some ways to go and hope to become fully vegan by year's end.

I just thought I'd share one of my wife's recipes for cold-pressed juices. She created a Rainbow Juice spectrum the other day.

Thought this picture looked nice so figured I'd share it as part of my intro. If you're interested in the recipe, you can check it out here.

I also ate one of her vegan Mini Chocolate Donuts the other day! Was really impressed cause I'm usually so used to eating 'normal' donuts, but these were a nice alternative, IMHO.

Posted the recipe here.

Looking forward to coming to these boards more and reading up on everyone's posts! Lots to learn from other people's experiences.

<3