Thread: Vegan Triathlete New Blog

GreenMonkey

Default Vegan Triathlete New Blog

If you are looking for someone to learn from about Vegan Fitness, there couldn't be a better person than Brendan Brazier. An ironman triathlete and a vegan, is now writing a weekly blog on both his personal blog withing G Living and on the Body Design blog.

Here are the links:
    http://gliving.tv/brendan

Body Design:
    http://gliving.tv/bodydesign/

Brendan will be one of Body Designs Featured weekly Editors / Authors as well as write a weekly personal blog here on the G Living Network. We thought we would introduce everyone to the amazing man and athlete, by posting a page from his best selling book, Thrive. ( A Guide to optimal health and performance through plant-based whole foods )

From Brendans book THRIVE. About Brendan: Told from the onset that ” it won’t work”, Brendan remained optimistic. Attempting a plant-based diet in the hopes of improving his athletic performance, Brendan’s nutritional journey began at the age of 15.

Default Re: Vegan Triathlete New Blog

Thanks GreenMonkey! What an inspirational link. I just watched the BBC show on Paul and Heather Mills McCartney's anti-fur capaign, and think it's great there are so many strong people out there making a difference. Something to think about, I guess, when it seems like little actions make no difference to the bigger picture. OK, will go back to work now

GreenMonkey

Default Re: Vegan Triathlete New Blog

Quote fiamma
    Thanks GreenMonkey! What an inspirational link. I just watched the BBC show on Paul and Heather Mills McCartney's anti-fur capaign, and think it's great there are so many strong people out there making a difference. Something to think about, I guess, when it seems like little actions make no difference to the bigger picture. OK, will go back to work now
    I know what you mean. I even feel like that at times. Seems just to big of a problem to take on, but someone has too. Someone has to just start and before you know it, you will be joined by others and things will start changing.