Thread: Website: Eternal Treblinka

Default Website: Eternal Treblinka

http://www.powerfulbook.com/

Everyone should read it
    Auschwitz begins wherever someone looks at a slaughterhouse and thinks: they're only animals.
    -Theodor Adorno (1903-1969), German Jewish philosopher forced into exile by the Nazis

I have corresponded with the author of "Eternal Treblinka" and was one of the people who led to Polish publication of this book. He is a very trustworthy and dedicated person and I highly recommend his book to everyone here.

Quote veganmike
    I have corresponded with the author of "Eternal Treblinka" and was one of the people who led to Polish publication of this book. He is a very trustworthy and dedicated person and I highly recommend his book to everyone here.
    Yeah, I do too. There are 20 reviews on amazon and only positive.. the avarage customer review is is ***** (5), maximum. Read them (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...books&n=507846) then buy the book and let as many as possible read it
    Auschwitz begins wherever someone looks at a slaughterhouse and thinks: they're only animals.
    -Theodor Adorno (1903-1969), German Jewish philosopher forced into exile by the Nazis

Hehe, talk about promotion But it's not that I gain anything from it myself.. Just want a revolution!

Rahil

Default Re: Website: Eternal Treblinka

and Revolution it should cause!