Thread: American Idol finalist Vegan

Arrow American Idol finalist Vegan

I'm guessing it hasn't been mentioned very much, but I've caught a few articles that briefly mentioning that Carrie Underwood is vegan. Anyone know any more, and dare to share that they actually watch this ??

Default Re: American Idol finalist Vegan

i watch AI regularly, but had not heard this about carrie... i'll snoop around and see if i can find anything out!

I found this:
    Carrie Underwood told her she’s a vegetarian who gets going each day with a caffeine-packed diet Coke.
    Link:
    http://www.news-press.com/apps/pbcs....TYLES/50420004

A reporter from Gannett News asked about tidbits on Bo and Carrie we may not know about. That didn’t quite pan out: “Bo — he’s funny. He makes me laugh all the time. Carrie’s very loving. She really loves animals. We could see a dog walking down the street and she says, ‘Oh doggy!’ She’s vegetarian.”
    Link:
    http://www.accessatlanta.com/enterta...om/blogs/idol/

She's a vegetarian, loves pizza, and drinks a Diet Coke every morning.
    Link:

http://www.carriecountry.com/carrie-...-biography.htm

Geoff

Quote gertvegan
    I'm guessing it hasn't been mentioned very much, but I've caught a few articles that briefly mentioning that Carrie Underwood is vegan. Anyone know any more, and dare to share that they actually watch this ??
    She also has the best family name to ever come out of the UK!!

Does it say whether she loves pizza with cheese or not? Just wondering.

My son made vegan pizza at his school yesterday, and got his friend Assad, who he turned veggie about six months ago to try it. Assad is thinking of going vegan, as is Kadeem, a friend from karate who is a lovely boy. He thinks he is a vegan, but his mother has confessed to giving him non vegan margarine. I said was that really fair on him? Didn't she realise how upset he would be when he realised she was tricking him. So then I told her where she could get vegan versions.

She said that she felt guilty because Kadeem started feeding smarties to the pigeons when he realised they weren't vegan. She said "don't do that, it's a waste." "The pigeons like it, and they eat beetles anyway." "What do you mean beetles?" So Kadeem told her about cochineal and bees wax!

Mary

FR

I haven't watched it, but have noticed like most vegan gals she is one hot woman!

She's a vegetarian, loves pizza, and drinks a Diet Coke every morning.
    Eeeww on the diet coke. I wonder if that pizza is vegan?

Quote gertvegan
    personally i have not heard that she is VEGAN but I did see her wearing a green tshirt that says "V is for vegetarian" on the show. (It was in the car ride on one of their Non-Performance days)

Also in a tv guide article Bo said that Carrie was going to "kick his A**" when he spent $100 dollars of his own money on a pair of 100% tourtiseshell boots. He also stated that she was an animal lover. He laughed about it and i thought that was very tacky. VERY bad taste!

I love Carrie! I hope she wins. I wouldnt be surprised if she was vegan since they are always talking about how much she loves animals. I will investigate it more tho!

ANYWAY another AI question... is it just me or does she have something going on with Anthony Federov?

Well, she won, so yay if there is another vegan emerging into celebrityhood so people who live their lives around celebrities might get turn their life around, go vegan, and maybe start living independant, non-worshiping lives!