Thread: **Letter from Health is Wealth!!!**

Default **Letter from Health is Wealth!!!**

I just got this letter yesterday!! I wrot to them months ago complaining about them adding egg albumin to their amazing vegan nuggets!!

Dear Customer,

After listening to your suggestions to change our Chicken-Free Nugget and Patty product back to our ORIGINAL VEGAN RECIPE, we have decided to take your advice. Our ORIGINAL VEGAN RECIPE Chicken-Free Nugget and Patty will be available in stores within the next few months. The package will state VEGAN and ORIGINAL RECIPE
    on the front of the box.

In gratitude for your loyal patronage, we are sending you a coupon for a free package of the ORIGINAL VEGAN RECIPE Chicken-Free Nugget and Patty. In order to do this, we will need your mailing address which you can e mail back to us. The coupons will go out within a few weeks of receipt of your address.

After purchasing the new product, the original coupon should be mailed back to Health is Wealth with a copy of your purchase receipt and bar code from the box. We will refund to you the full purchase price plus postage for mailing the coupon back.

We thank you for your loyalty and for speaking out concerning our products.

Best in Health

Jerry Colt
    Vice President

Default Re: **Letter from Health is Wealth!!!**

That's pretty sweet. Thanks for your activism work in keeping vegan food vegan

Sarah! Long time no see.

I never heard of these vegan "chicken" nuggets. I don't think they are available in Canada.

Stu

That is absolutely fan-fucking-tastic news. It just goes to show how powerful a simple letter or e-mither can be.

Although a coupon for one packet of the stuff seems a bit of a stingy thank-you, don't you think?

spo

Thanks, Sarah, and it's good to see you back on the forum, again.
    You did us a great favor in keeping vegan chicken nuggets VEGAN!!!
    spo

FR

Wow, that is amazing. I, too, sent them a letter complaing heavily about that. All that move did was lose customers. Lacto-Ovo's and Omni's could care less if eegs were in them or not. They lost all of their vegan customers as a result. That had to hurt.

it's good to hear that writing to companies about this sort of thing can sometimes make them take notice. thanks for that positive news Sarah.
    'The word gorilla was derived from the Greek word Gorillai (a "tribe of hairy women")'

Quote Stu
    That is absolutely fan-fucking-tastic news. It just goes to show how powerful a simple letter or e-mither can be.

Although a coupon for one packet of the stuff seems a bit of a stingy thank-you, don't you think?
    Maybe loads of vegans have all wrote in and they'll all be getting a freebie?
    It is a monstrous thing to do, to slay a unicorn...you have slain something pure and defenceless and you will have but a half life, a cursed life, from the moment the blood touches your lips.

Well done Sarah! Whenever I have complained to a company, they have never listened!

FR

Quote DoveInGreyClothing
    Maybe loads of vegans have all wrote in and they'll all be getting a freebie?
    I did not get an e-mail back.