Thread: Eat This! Great Site

Mozbee

Cool Eat This! Great Site

I just wanted this new mini site & mini movie of Animal Aids to get noticed as it is a super reference point to check out and perhaps utilise for those with dodgy tastebuds!

Here it is EATTHIS

Zool

Default Re: Eat This! Great Site

That's too bad, Americans can't get the movie.
    Looks very good too.

Mozbee

Hi Zool atleast it seems like another good place to direct teenagers to who are thinking about going veg*n, don't you think?

PS Nice to meet you!

Zool

Yeah, it's definitely a good site. I like the free clips and trailer. Just wish they'd ship it overseas. I wouldn't mind paying for it if they're worried about the cost. Oh well, I'm not really the one they should be getting their message to anyway. It' more for prospective vegans.

Default Converting

I know - we cant change ppl to vegan - but we can be good examples and the good uns will follow.

However - I have found a few ways to help ppl to make the change -

firstly the free DVD from animal aid seems to be helping a few veggie mates to go dairy free

you can get a copy for free from www.eatthis.org.uk

also Ive been sending the Dr Joe Downloads to friends anon and they take notice - several have called me up asking for advice on this n that -

funny how they always belive strangers rather than friends

Gibby
    Last edited by Korn; Jul 3rd, 2005 at 09:14 PM. Reason: This post was from another thread...

Default Eat This!

http://www.eatthis.org.uk/

I really want to watch this but I can't handle watching animal abuse. Has anyone seen it who can tell me if there are any disturbing images in it?

Ahh, never mind, I just read the post that said Americans can't get the movie.
    Last edited by HappyVegan; Sep 9th, 2007 at 09:19 PM. Reason: this was the 1st post in a similar thread