Thread: Calling All Black Female Vegans

Smile Calling All Black Female Vegans

I am searching for Black identified sistahs that practice Veganism to share their stores in an anthology I would like to put together. Do you have any funny stories about your friends and family's reactions to your conversion? Did you grow up as a vegan? Why did you decide to practice veganism? Did you ever have to defend your veganism at you job and feel constantly offended by people who just didn't respect
    it? Do you see connections to practicing veganism and the alleviation of: ecological damage, unequal exchange, human social injustices, etc? All Stories, critical analysis, and insights all welcome. If possible, stories and essays should be no more than 10 pp double spaced with 1" Margins. However, please don't feel confined to
    this. Please send as an attachment (Word or Appleworks attachment) to harper2@fas.harvard.edu or you can postal mail to:

Breeze Harper
    122 Oxford St., #5
    Cambridge, MA 02140
    USA

***Please provide a short bio (No more than 1/2 page long) and contact info. Deadline is Jan 1, 2006. Thanks and I look forward to connecting with my vegan sistahs through your narratives!

Peace,
    Breeze

FR

Default Re: Calling All Black Female Vegans

You forgot to tell them if they are single to PM me.