I tend to suffer fatigue a lot as a symptom of depression, so I take liquid B complex. It contains more than just B12, but B12 is in it. I've always taken World Organics because that's the only brand I could find, but taking it was just horrible because of the taste. Some days I almost puked trying to get it down. It also contains parabens, which I've heard may be harmful (although I haven't seen any substative proof.)

Yesterday I bought a product called Stress B Gone by Buried Treasure. It contains vitamin C, B1, B2, niacin, B6, B12, biotin, pantothenic acid, inositol, bioflavonoids, and kava kava. It's a bit more expensive than World Organics, but the taste totally makes it worth it! It's not exactly scrumptious, but taking it is not difficult at all! It tastes like a tropical flavored Lifesaver. Since it does contain kava kava, people with liver damage probably shouldn't take it, but I've heard that the "dangers" surrounding the herb were totally blown out of proportion.

Other ingredients are: choline bitartrate, purified water, grape juice, pineapple juice, fructose, kiwi juice, and orange-mango, pineapple and coconut flavors, plus sodium benzoate and potassium sorbate. I could do without the preservatives, but it's an OK tradeoff for me.

Love,
Anna