Thread: Hello!

Default Hello!

I just discovered this board and thought I'd say Hi!

I'm 28, have been a vegan for around 8 years and have a gorgeous, cheeky, healthy, 13 month old daughter (vegan of course!) called Mia. We live with my lovely partner Ash in West Wales by the sea.

I don't know any other vegan parents so would love to hear from other vegan mums. Any of you from the West Wales area then?
    Bye for now
    Gina*

Default Re: Hello!

Dear GinaandMia!

Welcome to the forum

You sound like you must have many experiences to share with us. I hope there is something here for you to take away also. There are other Vegans here with kids so I woud think that there are people here for you to share with in than count

Looking forward to seeing your posts

Antony
    Australia

On the Coast

Welcome to you both -
    I'm not a Vegan Mum, but I know quite a few. Unfortunately, they are all out here in California. Do'nt worry though, I'm sure we'll flush out some in your neck of the coast soon.
    Welcome Again......

Gliondrach

Hello, Gina. Welcome to the forum. I used to know a couple of vegan mothers, here on Tyneside, but have lost contact with them. Have you contacted the vegan society? They might be able to put you in touch with some in your area. Or try the Movement For Compassionate Living:

http://www.mclveganway.org.uk/

The Secretary lives in Swansea.

Regards,

Martin.