Thread: Help needed with coursework

Default Help needed with coursework

For my A Level Business Studies coursework, I am looking into the feasibility of running an internet dating agency for UK Vegans. I already posted asking for help once but the questionnaire I did wasn't correct! Could anyone from the UK please fill out the questionnaire? Thanks a lot!

Click Here for the Questionnaire

Kevster

Default Re: Help needed with coursework

Aye, filled it in for you lad, some people around here use this message board for chatting up laydeez, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

Lol, certainly not me! I need about 50 responses so please just take a minute to fill it out for me! Thanks

You'll have 2 responses from me, Glen, in the first of which I forgot to give my marital status, but otherwise they are identical. You could disregard the first one.

Good luck with the project and please let us know what you find out.

You'll have 2 responses from me, Glen, in the first of which I forgot to give my marital status, but otherwise they are identical.

I did the same! Eek! Soz...

I gave mine too!
    "You'd better take care of me lord, otherwise you're gonna have me on your hands" - Hunter S. Thompson

i've filled it out

good luck with your coursework!
    'The word gorilla was derived from the Greek word Gorillai (a "tribe of hairy women")'

I've answered as best I could - although it makes it look like I'm looking for a bit on the side

Did mine too.

Megan89

Default Got 10 minutes to spare? How about filling in a questionnaire?

Hi There Everyone!
    Could I ask for a helping hand?
    I am doing some coursework for my Food and Nutrition A Level and I have a questionnaire that i need several people to fill in (if you'd be so kind!). If you think you can help me could you email me at mjones89@hotmail.co.uk and then I can send you the short questionnaire to fill out! It would be good to have a wide range of vegans participating to prove to my Food + Nutrition teacher that yes i do know other vegans apart from myself, who aren't all teenage girls going through some sort of 'phase' of being vegan! Grr she pisses me off a lot - I mean you'd think that being a Food and Nutrition teacher she'd have a little more understanding and respect for my beliefs!
    Well THANKS for helping,
    Megan

How long would be considered a "phase"? I'd much perfer to not have my gender and age held against me when I've been at this for 2 years.

Megan89

God knows what my teacher even means - nope nothing will be held against you because the questionnaire does not ask how long you have been a vegan for! It's basically lots of questions on soya food, and at the top of questionnaire it just asks your age category and sex so not having a load of 16-18 year old girls would sort of prove some sort of point that vegans can't be put into one class because we are all different ages and are only similar in are beliefs that veganism is definitely a VERY good thing. If you get what I mean! And btw 2 years is GREEEEAT, well done you infact 1 day of being vegan is better than none!

i'm 22, so that's still very young...would your teacher consider that as a phase as well? if you think i could help, i'd be happy to. oh, and i'm in the US, so i don't know if you're looking only for UK responders.
    You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone who will never be able to repay you.
    ~John Wooden

I'm female but am extremely old and have been vegan for quite a while. Will send you an e-mail. Megan.

Megan89

Smile Re: Help needed with coursework

Thats great Harpy! I'm just about to send you the questionnaire in an email now! Thanks, and thanks also to everyone else who has replied! Still need more people though so email me if you're interested in spending 10 minutes filling in a questionnaire!
    Dancing Willow it would be great if you could fill in the questionnaire too! If u just give me a quick email (so i know your email address) then I'll reply with the questionnaire! Nope its fine that you live in the US, anyone who is vegan on this planet is more than welcome to fill in the questionnaire! Haha god knows if my teacher would consider it as a phase! I don't care but it's great that so many of you have contacted me! I can't wait to see the look on her face on monday morning when i hand a wad of filled out questionnaires by VEGANS to her!

i'd fill one in, although i'm seventeen.. and a girl. well, my email is: jeg_husker_ikke_80erne(a)ofir.dk

Hi Megan

I too am not so young anymore and been vegan for 16 healthy years so have emailed you.

Linda

Megan89

Hi there just to say that i no longer need any help in filling out my questionnaire - the coursework is completed (finally!)
    Thanks again to all those who completed or offered to complete the questionnaire. Megan x

Well done! Any interesting findings to report?