Thread: New Vegan-Friendly comic

buckie05

Default New Vegan-Friendly comic

Hey, everyone.

My name's Ethan and I used to be an animal caretaker, and recently, I've put my stories about animal rescue into a comic book entitled 'Tails'.

The first issue is 40 pages priced at $3.95 and it will be released in Early-Mid December. If you dont know where your local comic shop is - call 1-800-comic-book.

The book is not meant to be one of those 'after-school special' products where the story is bland just to fit the agenda. My comic advocates veganism and animal welfare and all the good stuff, but above all else -- it is interesting.

In fact, if you have a friend who is interested in Veganism but isn't too sure about the world, I think this is the book to give them. It's a REAL story with real characters that you can relate to whether or not you are Vegan.

A preview of the book can be found here: www.tailscomic.com

Believe me, I'm not just jumping into this forum just to promote my comic, I really do love the Vegan community. If anyone has comments or questions that they want to personally send to me, you can e-mail me at Buckie05@aol.com

The second issue will be out in Feb 2006 followed by the third in April 2006.

Default Re: New Vegan-Friendly comic

Hi Buckie05 - will your comic be available to people outside the US and Canada?

buckie05

I'm not sure how many copies of my book was ordered outside of the U.S.

If your local comic shops in Canada aren't carrying Tails - you can ask them to place an order for you through Diamond Comic Distributors.

If that seems to be a problem, Contact me at Buckie05@aol.com and I'll see if I can get you a copy if all else fails!

Thanks for the interest!

Awesome. There's a comic shop in town, plus a couple of bookstores. I hope I am able to find it, it looks good!
    Peace, love, and happiness.