Thread: Environment Agency promoting angling as cure for Anti Social Behaviour

Angry Environment Agency promoting angling as cure for Anti Social Behaviour

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/humber/4688312.stm

"It's very useful in tackling anti-social behaviour, social exclusion and youth offending, and can also give a great boost to disabled people," said Pete Turner from the Environment Agency.
    "It's also a great relaxing fresh-air pastime for people of all ages, backgrounds and abilities, and we aim to make it accessible and enjoyable for as many people as possible."

Badger baiting and cock fighting are great pastimes for anti social yobs as well.

Default Re: Environment Agency promoting angling as cure for Anti Social Behaviour

Yes they take yobs to quiet locations where they lurk waiting for victims...
    turning yobs into killers!

Pilaf

Default Re: Environment Agency promoting angling as cure for Anti Social Behaviour

Pffft...anti-social my American arse. I'm anti-social and I don't fish. I stay home and watch the skinemax

Quote Pilaf
    Pffft...anti-social my American arse. I'm anti-social and I don't fish. I stay home and watch the skinemax
    That is a much better pastime than fishing.

Why don't they promote bike riding or something like that instead? Team sports? Bowling? Why that?

Poor fishies.