Thread: Help needed for Brighton stall this Sunday!

VeganLiz

Exclamation Help needed for Brighton stall this Sunday!

Hiya Guys

I am planning to run an info stall this Sunday 26th march from 12:30-2:30pm outside Vegetarian Shoes in Brighton. It is a Viva campaign to highlight "Britain's Hardest Working mother" - the diary cow. basically it is a campaign to highlight the diary industry and encourage people to go vegan. A lot of my friends are busy so i am looking for more people to help running the stall and handing out leaflets.

Please do come along even if you can only fit in half an hour with seeing your own Mum. Do get in touch to let me know if you can possibly make it or for more info...

Thanks

Liz : 0 )

Tiggerwoo

Default Re: Help needed for Brighton stall this Sunday!

I wish I could come and give you a hand, but unfortunately am working that day, but the best of luck and thats a brilliant idea of yours!

Quote VeganLiz
    Hiya Guys

I am planning to run an info stall this Sunday 26th march from 12:30-2:30pm outside Vegetarian Shoes in Brighton. It is a Viva campaign to highlight "Britain's Hardest Working mother" - the diary cow. basically it is a campaign to highlight the diary industry and encourage people to go vegan. A lot of my friends are busy so i am looking for more people to help running the stall and handing out leaflets.

Please do come along even if you can only fit in half an hour with seeing your own Mum. Do get in touch to let me know if you can possibly make it or for more info...

Thanks

Hey there, I am going to try and come down and help with this.
    Can I just turn up and introduce myself and help give out flyers?

a didgeridoo

hey liz, that’s a great idea! unfortunately I have to work this sunday, otherwise I’d come down & help out. do let us know if you’re doing it again before next mothering sunday and need a hand. good onya, troutina!

VeganLiz

Sure Troutina that's great! I'll be outside Vegetarian Shoes (12 Gardner Street in the North laines area) by about 12:20pm and there until about 2:30pm. I have short dark hair and red glasses but hopefully you won't miss the stall anyway!

There's red veg (veggie burger bar), infinity foods cafe (veggie/vegan cafe) and other cafes nearby so lots of places to grab a bite to eat anyway.

Look forward to meeting you

Yeah thats cool I know where it is.
    Oh well I might just HAVE to have a RedVeg for lunch!
    OK I'll just come up and introduce myself.
    Do I have to talk to people or can I just give them leaflets?!