Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Vegan Sheffield

Default Re: Vegan Sheffield

Quote friend View Post
    Thanks genisis, you are welcome. A veggie colleague of mine from Rotherham says the town is really dire and hopeless for vegetarians. There must be Chinese or Indian places that can accommodate vegan food. Subway will do a vegan sarnie if asked. Good luck.
    Havent found anywhere as yet, but the quest is on!
    We all love animals. So why do we call some "pets" and others "dinner?" ~k.d. lang

friendly fri

Fanoush have a new outlet at Pinstone Street near the peace gardens. Just had a marvellous wrap of falafel for my tea.
    Atkinson`s on the moor sell Biona vegan organic sweets.
    :D :)

friendly fri

Pure on raw, 244 to 246 Shalesmoor, in town, is vegan raw..so I am off there now...byeee yall

found both them places myself aswell friend, went to the pure on raw and was very impressed and inga who owns the cafe is lovely.
    had a falfel wrap with auberines just yesterday whilst out shopping it was lovely and filling and not too pricey
    We all love animals. So why do we call some "pets" and others "dinner?" ~k.d. lang

friendly fri

nice one genisis.

friendly fri

Want vegan cake?
    Go to honeypie tearoom, Chesterfield rd, opposite LIDL..THE CAKES ARE FANTASTIC..
    DITTO sTEEL CITY CAKES ON aBBEYDALE RD, WHAT A FANTASTIC LITTLE CAKE SHOP AND CAFE.
    tHERE IS hEELEY FARM CAFE, AMAZING VALUE..AND CRUMBS, aBBEY LANE, wOODSEATS. aLL 4 PLACES DO CAKES BY ORDER TOO.

New opportunities to buy vegan cake (and some savoury foods) at market stalls in and around Sheffield! I'm a Sheffield vegan and I've just started trading as Food to Include.

I've got stalls coming up at Nether Edge market on Sunday 8th December, Devonshire Market (on Devonshire Green in the city centre) on Saturday 14th December, and I hope to have future stalls at these and other markets in and around Sheffield.

I also produce for Sheffield Country Market, which is every Saturday morning in Broomhill, and for Hope Valley Country Market in Hathersage, Derbyshire, which is every Friday morning.

More details about all the above here, and on Facebook and twitter:
    http://www.foodtoinclude.co.uk/vegan-market-stalls/

Thanks

friendly fri

Red face Re: Vegan Sheffield

Quote derwenna View Post
    New opportunities to buy vegan cake (and some savoury foods) at market stalls in and around Sheffield! I'm a Sheffield vegan and I've just started trading as Food to Include.

I've got stalls coming up at Nether Edge market on Sunday 8th December, Devonshire Market (on Devonshire Green in the city centre) on Saturday 14th December, and I hope to have future stalls at these and other markets in and around Sheffield.

I also produce for Sheffield Country Market, which is every Saturday morning in Broomhill, and for Hope Valley Country Market in Hathersage, Derbyshire, which is every Friday morning.

More details about all the above here, and on Facebook and twitter:
    http://www.foodtoinclude.co.uk/vegan-market-stalls/

Thanks
    Good luck Derwenna. What savouries do you sell and where is Broomhill market?
    Cheers
    friend

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Derwenna, got all info from website. See you at Broomhill soon. Do let Sheffield animal friends know will you/ Cheers.

Does anyone know how to make the Jamaican patties that the blue moon cafe make?

friendly fri

Google Jamaican vegan patties recipe there are quite a few available genisis. Would post a link but do not know how to do that.
    Honey pie tearoom has shut down.

friendly fri

Quote friend View Post
    Google Jamaican vegan patties recipe there are quite a few available genisis. Would post a link but do not know how to do that.
    Honey pie tearoom has shut down.
    Where are the people these days? Whats happening on this forum?