Hey all - my husband and I are moving to San Francisco soon for a new job. I realize this is a long shot, but I'm wondering if anyone in this area would like to set up a new house share, or has a place with an empty couple of rooms.

In my quest for perfect housing, I've found that 1/2 the rent of a 4-bedroom place is much cheaper than a 2-bedroom place. So, I'm looking for another vegan couple or couple of friends that might either want to share their own house with us or find a new place together. Our target date is mid-June to July 1.

I'm open to the neighborhood in SF, so long as it is safe, relatively quiet (I realize it's a city!), and has decent groceries (vegan-friendly) within reasonable driving distance. Nature/park proximity is a bonus.

I'm looking for another couple/couple of friends who would want 2 bedrooms and 1 bath to themselves and then share the common areas. We would like 1 large-ish bedroom, 1 private bathroom and a small second bedroom for an office/music space.

I am looking for people who can spend up to $2,000/month on the rent for your 2 people (that's what we can afford), are stably employed, non-smokers, non-drug users, quiet after midnight during the work week, good credit and references if we're going to sign a lease together. We have a cat who hates other cats, but one dog might work fine. I assume most or all of you reading this are vegan or vegetarian, so I think that's ok.

I would write more, but I'm afraid I won't get any replies after writing a long list of wants and don't wants, so just PM me if you might be interested or know someone who might be.

Thanks!