Thread: 'impetigo' ideas for cures please

veggiewoman

Default 'impetigo' ideas for cures please

my friend (and yes it is my friend) has jsut asked me for help .

He has a massive rash on his chest , he went to the doctor and the doc said he has impetigo.
    The doc then said he would give him pills but my friend told him he refused to have them as they are tested on animals.
    The doctor was not happy about this and said to him if he doesnt take the drugs it will become clinical!!
    Anyway, my friend needs something to help him that is not tested on animals.
    Has anybody got any ideas on what he can do as he is in pain, his glands are also up . It is very itchy and keeping him awake and every time he tries to put a top on it jsut burns .
    Any help please, thank you .

Default Re: 'impetigo' ideas for cures please

garlic is a useful natural remedy to stop the itching and discomfort you simply chop it and crush it and spread it over the infected area. Eating plenty of seeds and nuts could speed up the healing of impetigo.

Talking Re: 'impetigo' ideas for cures please

Natural Remedies for Impetigo

Impetigo is a contagious skin disease caused by staphylococcus bacteria or in rare cases the streptococcus bacteria. Impetigo usually begins on the face, it starts as a small scratch or itchy patch that quickly develops into a blister. These blisters become crusty and weep. Children suffering from eczema are especially likely to develop impetigo.

For bacterial infections such as Impetigo, we recommend the broad spectrum natural antiseptics and anitbiotics Colloidal Silver or Olive Leaf Extract Capsules. Please see the full articles for in depth information.

Zell-Oxygen will get the immune system working properly again. It is a product that has many years of successful clinical use behind it and can justly be described as an essential supplement. is a first choice in any healing programme. Rich in all B Vitamins as well as A, E, D, K, beta carotene, minerals, trace elements, and amino acids such as Methionine, Gluthathione and Cysteine. Followed by Co enzyme A and Co enzyme Q 10. plus a number of other enzymes. This wonderful combination raises health in a natural way and is a vital supplement.

We particularly recommend the addition of Plant Sterols and Sterolins to the diet.

http://www.regenerativenutrition.com/content.asp?id=346
    the aim of life is to live, and to live means to be aware, joyously, dunkenly, serenely, divinely aware.
    -henry miller

Default Re: 'impetigo' ideas for cures please

I would suggest telling your friend to get himself down to his nearest herbalist or ask his dr to refer him to the homeopathic clinic if there is one (there normally is).

A herbalist will be able to make up a mixture of the best herbs and you can just put the said amount of drops into water (or if you are like me and hate the taste, put it in apple or orange juice etc)
    "Human Freedom, Animal Rights, One Struggle, One Fight!!"