Depending on ability and commitment (i.e. how much you want to work), I'm offering between $20,000 and $50,000 per year, plus potentially a rent-free, no-bills existence. This is a serious offer, and I seek serious applicants.

I'm looking for someone who is VEGAN, able to work with computers, and able to deal with clients via e-mail in a professional manner (i.e. intelligent, with good grammar and spelling). Someone who would enjoy working on a computer in a small, remote, solar-powered office in a beautiful location on the Big Island of Hawaii.

My business has grown to the point where I am barely able to handle it myself, and I'd rather pay a vegan assistant or two than supply Uncle Sam with the tax dollars to blow up another Iraqi family.

Age/race/gender/qualifications/references/experience is less important than being vegan and able to do the job: please do not exaggerate your abilities -- that will only waste your time and mine!

The atmosphere is very informal, and hours extremely flexible. I'm currently working 12 hours a day, 7 days a week and simply need some time off. This means I'd like someone who is prepared to work at least 20 hours per week. The more you want to work, the more you'll earn.

The only possible downside for you "city types" is that the situation is VERY rural: 56 acres of trees and pasture (with panoramic Pacific Ocean views and large waterfall pools to swim in)... but a shortage of accommodation (until I get time off to build some). No visible or audible neighbors. If that isn't good enough, I'm offering enough money to allow you to buy a car and rent a place of your own in town.

For further details, please visit this web site:

http://www.diagnose-me.com/vegan_job.html