Thread: Hey all you Euro-vegans!

Question Hey all you Euro-vegans!

I am planning on making a trip to Europe for the first time and would like to know if there are any local resources you use to find restaurants and the like that are vegan/vegan-friendly?
    Most likely I probably would have a lay-over in London, and I'm sure there's plenty of possibilities there, but what I would like to know are what's available in places like Germany, Poland, Denmark, and the like. I'll most likely center on the central-euro countries with a foray or two up in Scandinavia and eastern europe. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    "I intend to live forever. So far, so good."

Kevster

Hi, if you are going to be visiting Iceland, try Graenn Kostur. the webpage is icelandic, but at the very top there is the address, so just ask around the town and you'll find it!
    People once thought my mother is a nut, but I once thought a nut was my mother! :D

Hey, if you want to come to Poland just PM me. If you stick to bigger cities in Poland there's no problem with vegan food whatsoever. But as I said, PM me and maybe we can arrange our meeting. You can stay at my place if you want, we would hang out, see some nice places and eat Polish traditional foods. That'd be rad!

negavert, try and get hold of the vegan passport, detailing what vegans do and don’t eat in 38 languages. Covering 90% of the world’s population.

London's pretty good for vegans. if you feel like a visit to the seaside, i would recommend Brighton as we're only 50 minutes from London and have a very high concentration of veg*n and veg*n friendly restaurants. just be prepared for lots of rain!

you could try this website if you're interested:
    www.veganlondon.co.uk
    'The word gorilla was derived from the Greek word Gorillai (a "tribe of hairy women")'