Thread: food of life festival hove june 4th

Default food of life festival hove june 4th

this looks good, wish i could go!!

*.friday, saturday, sunday!! weh-heh, it's the **food of life festy**this sunday,yup!......this Sunday,June 4th-the Old Market, Hove from 10.30 a.m...........
    look at www.foodoflife.co.uk for lots of information....or simply remember- there will be loads of lush food *from the 'legendary' *Rainforest Creations- *The *Spirited Palace*Nature's Treat's* Burger Queen**Raw Greek*....Raw *Magic...Kitchen Buddy.....Juicy Love Nymphs.... Total Raw Food*...delectable body care from Raw Gaia **and Yoli's Hemp.....Godessences.....* Wake up and Roar Yoga with Julie Cuddihy ( Siridatta)....Hoop Dance 'Inner Spin' with Sharna Rose........."Sun, Sea, Hills. Energized Water"....** Spellwear...**hemp clothing.....'of the earth'...........'living earth' ... rubins berry vinegar........
    tonic attack......Arise and Shine....Kid's Raw Candy.....supergreens ......the wonderful puppet show 'Little Red Riding Hood and the Broccoli Forest'......+ clowns.......active lightworks Healing Haven.....sample treatments...........PLUS

8 GREAT SPEAKERS*...............shazzie+kate wood+mike nash+gela stokes+steve charter+phil grist+holly paige +Funky Raw.....
    only £2 to get in for the day........and then there's the evening..........
    twin crystal bowls from the Circle of Sound.............kora from Kadialy..........pure love song from Cathie..........sounds from Jason.....sacred, ambient,uplifting...chance to dance..........£10 including food if pre-booked...... music only.........£5 on the door

join in the joy by being there on the day!pass on this news to whoever you know maybe interested...thank you!

QUESTIONS? .....call Sue 07905 309874
    holding onto the dream that we imagined and painted forever more: elvinridge.co.uk

Default Re: food of life festival hove june 4th

i mentioned this in the Vegan Brighton thread. is anyone going? i can't because i'm doing the Animal Aid sponsored walk.
    'The word gorilla was derived from the Greek word Gorillai (a "tribe of hairy women")'

good luck with that walk gorilla

thanks Cedar.

did anybody go to this raw food thing then? a friend of mine was going to but she couldn't be bothered in the end. i'd be interested to hear about it... why is it there's nothing interesting happening, and then about five things i want to do all happen on the same day?
    'The word gorilla was derived from the Greek word Gorillai (a "tribe of hairy women")'