Thread: Win a trip to watch whales on the Gold Coast!

Smile Win a trip to watch whales on the Gold Coast!

Hi everyone

This is my first post today. Wanted to offer you all the opportunity to support Sea Shepherd Conservation Society ( http://www.seashepherd.org ) by buying raffle tickets from me. First prize is tickets for 2 adults and 2 kids to go on a whale watching cruise at Tweed Heads valued at $270. You can use the tickets this year before Oct 30 or next year. They guarantee you will see the whales.Tickets are $2 each and drawing is Oct 4. Alternatively, you could go online and become a member of SSCS!

Please help the oceans - they are in dire crisis with 90% of the big fish gone and the rest of the ocean severely overfished. Sea Shepherd is the most aggressive group in the world protecting whales, dolphins, seals, sharks, and all creatures. Paul Watson formed Greenpeace 25yrs ago then left to form Sea Shepherd as he felt he could not be effective enough with an organisation that had become too bureaucratic.

86% of their budget fuels and maintains their two ships and only the engineer and one staff is paid, the rest of the crew including the captain are volunteers. They are constantly in the red - unlike Greenpeace who has $25 million.

Paul is an extremely talented author - I highly recommend his books especially Seal Wars and Ocean Warrior. I have written a review of Seal Wars if anyone wants it. I could try to put it in the archives ....

The oceans thank you!
    "Working for God on Earth is terrible pay but the retirement benefits are out of this world!" :p

Hi SeaPrincess,

How do I buy the tickets from you? I live in Melbourne - but hate-hate-hate to pay online with my credit card.

Thanks!

Default raffle to help Sea Shepherd Conservation Society

Hi Kooks

Thanks for your interest!

You can mail a money order or check to me:

Menkit Prince
    PO Box 296
    West Burleigh
    QLD 4219

I appreciate your concern for the ocean - if only there were more people like you in the world.

"Working for God on Earth is terrible pay but the retirement benefits are out of this world!" :p