Thread: Detoxing heavy metals and toxins

Default Detoxing heavy metals and toxins

Dear Health Enthusiasts,

I have recently been learning about how bad the toxic chemicals are getting in our environment.

More than 4 billion pounds of toxic chemicals are released into the environment each year-- 72 million pounds of which are known Carcinogens.

But, emissions reported to the federal government account for only an estimated five percent of all chemical releases in the country. Therefore, the amount of chemicals in the environment that could impact child development could be as much as 24 billion pounds...

"Health professionals believe that 95% of all diseases are caused by toxins: In my opinion, based on the evidence, every single chronic insidious disease process is related to one word-- toxicity.You cannot address the issues of aging unless you address detoxification." --Rashid O. Buttar, D.O.

Toxins accumulate up the food chain. Mercury levels in bigger fish are higher etc. So let's be glad we stay so low on the food chain. I'm sure we still get our fair share of toxins though. Most conventional food, whether its vegan or not is loaded with chemicals, pesticides and artificial additives and preservatives. So focusing not only on VEGANISM, but whole, unprocessed, ORGANIC and VEGAN foods is important in these times.

Toxins are everywhere and pretty much unavoidable. They are in the air we breath... the water we drink, the food we eat, the products we put on our skin, etc. It is important to DETOX regularly, but most people don't. I hate fasting, and most cleanses make me sick. I just started taking Natural Cellular Defense about 3 weeks ago. It is made of liquid zeolites and it cleanses toxins and heavy metals out of your body. So far, I feel a lot more energy and a mole has fallen off of my back! (ewww!) I think it is definitely changing my general mood and making me a happier person. Anyway, if you want to know more about it, send me a message or check out www.liquidzeolite.org or www.detoxhealing.com

Listen to a talk about "Our Toxic World"

Last edited by folkmaiden; Jul 10th, 2006 at 03:52 PM. Reason: no visitors